Happy Birthday TJ! This is embarrassing, but Mom came by the house today and she reminded me that tomorrow is TJ’s birthday and to be quite honest, I had completely forgotten. TJ is almost done with school and I know that he’s super-excited to be entering into the work world next year. As I am sure you are well aware, enjoy it while you can, it’s downhill from here (downhill in the sense that you’ll have a mortgage, a car payment, constant bills, etc.).
Things I Learned While In Colorado:
1. When Miranda sings she has one note. Literally, she sings in one note. At first it’s really cute and funny, but after 3 hours of the same note it can get to a fellow.
2. I thought that being in the same car with my wife for 12 hours would ruin our relationship, but it didn’t, it was really nice and I think we had a good time despite being in a confined space.
3. We both strangely missed our dogs. In fact, it got to be the last day and we both mentioned how it would be nice to get home to the puppy dogs. Sad, but true.
4. Going and seeing and doing is much better than sitting and reading and tanning.
5. I had a 12 day beard and it was wonderful. I don’t think that my boss would really object, but I also think that he wouldn’t condone. Perhaps for another time.
5. Miranda and I really do love each other.
On another note, since my wife and I have caught the hiking bug I stumbled across Trail Link. Trail Link is a search engine of all trails in the US. A nifty and handy website if you want to go camping and need to know where some trails are to hike.
6 thoughts on “Happy Birthday TJ – #22”
I look slammed in that picture, and I know Marilea didn’t have *that* many booze at her house.
very sweet post, Seth! I beg to differ with number 4, however, some might say I’m lazy when on vacation 🙂 I’m ok with that, though. are y’all going to Anthony’s wedding on Saturday?
The dog thing is definitely true. Melissa and I were only gone for 5 days, and we were desparate to see Daisy at the end. We met an older couple from New Jersey one evening at dinner, and they were talking about how much they missed their two dogs.
Different strokes for different folks my man. On my vacation, I did a lot of the reading and tanning. It was very relaxing, but I got extremely board on a couple of occassions during the vacation. We mixed in some activites, snorkeling, and deep sea fishing. Truly, one day of the reading and relaxing was sufficient, however, my old lady loves that type of activity. Thankfully, I am creative enough to make my own fun, whilst she tries to change ethnicity.
Truly, I have lobbied for an RV vacation through colorado or other western states with mountains for a couple of years now. I think that such is in the works for next year. Oh well, good job. That much time in the car, can be trying for any couple. Thanks for the vacation posts.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.