1. We can accomplish so much with some help.
2. Via California Sunday, last boxing tent in Australia. It’s only $20 to watch amatuers battle it out.
3. Via Atlas Obscura, the Iowa architect documenting every slave house that is still standing.
4. I have never been to Italy, but I like to look at beautiful places. Ever heard of the Aosta Valley? It is a valley in Italy that borders France and Switzerland and I’d guess that this is one of the worst areas hit by the Coronavirus. But the scenery is breathtaking (especially in the summer) and I would like to go there when things get back to normal.
5. I made it one of my New Year’s goals to read more. I have. In fact, I’ve finished 4 books thus far in the new year and I’d highly recommend Haruki Murakami’s What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. This is definitely a book about running, but it’s also about getting older and how we (you and I) deal with the inevitably of age.
“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”