1. Via My Modern Met, absolutely stunning photographs from a woman who spent months in Siberia documenting the lives of nomadic reindeer herders. It is amazing that people live like this (it’s looks like it is maybe 150 years ago) and the photo of the woman who is 96 years old is just terrific.
2. Via Wired UK, introducing apex predators back into the Gorongosa National Park in Africa.
3. GQ has the story of a bank heist (who doesn’t love a bank heist) in Buenos Aires. This is a long read and you have nothing else left to do currently.
4. OutsideOnline has more on the benefits of sun exposure, including lowering blood pressure.
5. Ryan Duzer is a YouTuber, but don’t take that the wrong way. Duzer rides bikes everywhere and takes you along with him. A couple of years ago he tried to bike the entire 1,700 mile Baja Divide and after two weeks, he couldn’t finish it. Well, he’s back and it’s an absolute joy to watch because he meets a friend, Mira, and you get to see how Mira’s owner (Mira is a sweet puppy dog) modified his bike to hold Mira. I’ll watch this when running and if you’re stuck at home, it’s a fun watch.