1. Ever heard of Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park? It’s a national park in Brazil on top of a plateau that’s 1.8 billion years old. It is a park that is 929 square miles and is known for it’s huge waterfalls.
2. I didn’t know what “hot girl shit” was and now I know how race car drivers do or should do hot girl shit.
— Alanis King (@alanisnking) April 1, 2022
3. Via NPR, Pradeep Mehra runs 5 miles every day after working his shift at McDonald’s in order to stay in shape to eventually join the India army and to then go home and cook for his brother (who is also working the night shift). For me, this is really about how people all around the world do things to get by and we’re all running in some form or fashion to get things done or do things or maybe we’re normal.
4. Via LondonSE1, the largest Roman mosaic from 175-225 AD was recently discovered and it’s a work of art.
5. Anton somewhere is a Ukrainian YouTuber and he normally does amazing travel videos and now he’s chronicling life in Kyiv under the Russian siege.